How to grow in confidence before the Lord:
1. "If we must ask accodring the to the will of God, we can learn that will by revelation"
2. "Confidence with the Father is possible because of the atonement of Jesus Christ, and comes to those who have faith in him"
3. "Confidence comes to those who fear the Lord"
4. "Confidence before God comes as our hearets confirm that we are approved of him"
5. "Confidence comes as we receive the gift of charity and practice virtue"
"If you feel that you lack confidence in your ability to receive answers from God, don't place the responsibility on him."
"You don't have to be perfect in these things to have confidence before God. You just have to be trying, honestly, as you go from day to day, and your confidence in him and in yourself will increasingly grow."