Saturday, November 5, 2011

My Sister the Soccer Star!

My little sister, Abby, has had an amazing soccer season for her senior year! The girl is wicked good. In fact I am down right jealous of her athletic abilities. I once went toe to toe with Abby in soccer and she laid me out...HARD! Now I only like to play with her and not against her! Lesson learned. Unfortunately, some poor girls who have played against her this season have had to learn the same lesson!
At the end of the season soccer banquet Abby was voted "First Team all League Defensive Player" by the coaches of the Columbia Basin Big Nine! In case you have no idea what that means, it's a BIG deal! Congrats Abers, you deserve it babe! Today (11/5/11) the girls are playing in a huge game that will determine if they head to State!
I wish them the best of luck and offer a huge congrats to them for already becoming the district champions! Senior girls leaving their prints behind...literally!
The team after winning districts!

I love this picture! I just can't help but smile when I see Abby's smile in this picture (right behind 12)! Below are pictures from her season(Abby is number 16)...I just want to point out that the girl has some awesome leg muscles...The teams saying this year is FPP - Family, Pride, and Passion! Abby and her friend Liza!







I love the shirts for the Seniors this year!



Senior night! Abby is a 4-year starting varsity player!

I love this picture of my parents with Abby!

Congrats Abby! You've had an awesome four years and we are all very proud of you! Not only are you gorgeous, have amazing hair, play like a champ, and have a rockin bod;)...but you are also a great example and friend to everyone around you! You have one of the most genuine and fun personalities that draws others to you! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment