Monday, August 27, 2012

August Gratitude List

1. I am grateful for Dustin and the great man that he is.  
2. I am grateful for my family.
3. I am grateful more of my siblings are in Utah!  Abby & Seth just started school at USU.
4. I am grateful for good friends both new and old.  
5. I am grateful for my new job!
6. I am grateful for my bishop.
7. I am grateful for my roommate who is always so thoughtful and is always willing to listen.
8. I am grateful for the gospel.
9. I am grateful for the power of the atonement.
10. I am grateful for the Savior and for his sacrifice.
11. I am grateful for my calling.
12. I am grateful for temples.
13. I am grateful for the prophet and other general authorities.
14. I am grateful for the plan of salvation.
15. I am grateful to have wonderful parents who love me unconditionally.
16. I am grateful for the warm weather:)
17. I am grateful for rain storms.
18. I am grateful for the experiences I have gone through that have shaped me into the person I am today.
19. I am grateful for prayer.
20. I am grateful for the scriptures.
21. I am grateful for changing seasons and I am looking forward to fall.
22. I am grateful for the power of change.
23. I am grateful for love.
24. I am grateful for my ability to run.
25. I am grateful for free agency.
26. I am grateful for peaches.
27. I am grateful for pedicures (I experienced my first REAL pedicure this last weekend)
28. I am grateful my friend Jamee is still alive and well after a very serious infection in both of her arms.
29. I am grateful that I am engaged to my best friend:)
30. I am grateful for my health.
31. I am grateful for service.
32. I am grateful for my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment