Friday, December 30, 2011

Good Friends + Crepes = Good Times

I am way behind on my blogging, due to being too busy, and well procrastinating! You are going to witness a huge photo overload in the next few posts! This is how I'm spending my Christmas break...catching up on my blog!
In early October (don't worry I am even farther behind than this, but it seemed like a good place to start) my good friend Tate Matta had a crepe party at his house! Was so delicious, and way good company! Loved this night with everyone!


My friend Ian and I...um don't ask;)

Nice Tate!
Tate and Kigan...they got engaged a few days after this photo...so darling aren't they?!
Two of my best friends Heather and Bronwyn! Love these girls! XOXO

Girl photo shoot! Love all of these girls! Never complete without a funny face picture!


Good friends + Crepes = Good Times! Love you all so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment