Friday, February 10, 2012

Tis' The Season...

Tis' the season!...well at least two months ago it was! I realize I am really behind on this post, but that is just how life goes sometimes! It takes so long to go through all of the pictures, find the ones to edit, actually edit them, and forget uploading them....blogger upload takes a lifetime and a half (slight exaggeration;))!!! But here we are and about time...took me two and a half days to finally get this post published! Enough of my pointless, yet very satisfying, venting! Christmas this year was a blast! With everyone being home this year, the house was busting at the seams! Christmas highlights include; the munchkins, Kris Kringle Kafe, Snow shoeing in Leavenworth, Ice Skating, Shot gun shooting, Talking to our Brazilian missionary (Seth) over Skype, Yummy hot chocolate in Leavenworth, DDR, running in the morning with my family, and this list could go on and on!
Above Jax and Kai are the funniest, cutest, most adorable munchkins in the whole wide world! Might be a little biased as I am their Aunt, but how can you not fall in love with these two!? One of my favorite memories was when little Jax got a little bit sick and we cuddled and played "uh-oh" for a couple of hours in my parents office. This was a real treat because Jax is such an independent little guy, so he really isn't one to cuddle!
Another highlight was shooting guns! I am a horrible aim by the way....there goes all my dreams of being a secret agent! It sure was entertaining for my brothers though!
If there is one thing you should all know about me it's that I always host (and by always I mean the last several years;)) Kris Kringle Kafe! Kris Kringle Kafe is an elaborate meal my sisters and I are in charge of with decorations and all! This year my lovely sister-in-laws were here to help out as well!
Second thing you should know is that I have the most beautiful sisters in the entire world, as evidenced by the above picture! (Karen, Me, Rachel, Mike, and Abby)
Christmas morning was awesome! We were able to skype with Seth in Brazil. He has the best 'rico suave' accent, that I wish he would keep! I forgot how funny Seth is, and can't wait for him to be back in the States come April!
The family Christmas morning with their BYU hats!

Every year our family re-enacts the story of Christ's birth....
...and every year it gets a little irreverent!
Our Christmas was magical and amazing! I loved every minute that I was able to spend with my family! I am so grateful for the many blessings that I have in my life! XOXo

No comments:

Post a Comment