Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012!

Sorry this is another super duper late update!  But these are moments that I need to have documented...and I haven't found out yet how to change the order of my blog posts!
This was our very first Valentine's Day together!  Hopefully there will be many more to come;)  One thing about Dustin is he is very good at giving gifts...that mean something!  For Valentines Day he got me an iPod! I had just shattered my iPhone running with it and he decided I needed an iPod so that I wouldn't ruin another iPhone!
Dustin loves to keep all of our dates a secret!  I have a love/hate relationship with surprises.  I love being surprised but I hate knowing there is a surprise and not knowing what it is!  Christmas is a hard time of year for me!!!  Anyway, surprise #1 Andrew & Ashley doubled with us!  Surprise #2 Carriage ride around temple square.  Surprise #3 Dinner at the Garden Restaurant. And Surprise #4 seeing The Vow!  I think I have become very spoiled!  I had a surprise for Dustin as well....I fluffed(if you catch my lingo) for the very first time...in the car....with Ashley and Andrew...on Valentine's Day...really loud....out of no where!...Surprise:)  That was our Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment