Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th of July Weekend!

A CHOICE LAND

"Behold, this is a chioce land, and whatsoever nation shall possess it shall be free from bondage, and from captivity, and from all other nations under heaven, if they will but serve the God of the land, who is Jesus Christ."

-Ether 2: 12

For the 4th of July we had a blast! Bronwyn, Brook, and I met up with some friends at the Canyons in Park City for a live band and fireworks on the 3rd!


















The Blues band was amazing! We had a blast dancing around to Tina Turner remixes!


For the actual 4th of JULY I had to work all day (which was ok by me because the sun apparently forgot it was summer and it was cloudy all day!) and then headed down to the Sugarhouse Fireworks in Salt Lake! It was my first time going to this firework show and it was amazing!


Some of you may not know my Chilean popstar friend Brook! She really is a Chilean popstar! How lucky am I?!;)




Then there is the oh so exotic Bronwyn (right of the chilean popstar)! she is from Korea but grew up in South Africa, Texas, and now resides in Utah!


This is my friend Taylor. He thinks he is pretty "Baller" so we had to do an impersonation pictures of him! How did I do?






Happy 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment