Saturday, July 16, 2011

remember

This week has been full of experiences that I need to remember. I sent a very important APOLOGY letter that has finally given my soul peace and closure. I had my heart BROKEN... again. I have learned to appreciate my TRUE FRIENDS & FAMILY as they continually lift me up. And I have relearned that MY SAVIOR loves me and knows who I am.


As I am about to celebrate my 23rd birthday I thought back to what my life was 5-years-ago. It always seems to be the question everyone asks "Where do you see yourself in 5/10 years?" Well 5-years-ago I thought I would be finished will college, have an amazing career, be married, and have at least one child.


I am proud to say that after the month of August I will have graduated college. Granted I will be going back for my ultrasound tech license, but hey lets not be downers;) Other than that, nothing on my list has come to pass. And you know what? I wouldn't change it for the world! I have learned and grown so much over the past 5 years. And though it has not been ideal all the time, it has been an amazing journey.


"It's funny how THINGS CHANGE.

How NOTHING ON THAT LIST went as I initally planned.

How what you THINK YOU WANT out of life evolves as real life unfolds.

My path has changed so many times over the last few years."


Change.

Constant evolution.

Progress.

Growth.


-qoute taken from a friends blog

No comments:

Post a Comment