Wednesday, January 18, 2012

LOVE me some Pioneer Woman

I have 'feel good' (yup that's right 'feel good') blogs that I read whenever I need a little boost of happy go lucky in my life! Pioneer Woman is one of the top contenders on my 'feel good' list. Today I was in a particularly sad mood and decided I needed me some Pioneer Woman fixin'. I started reading her latest blogs post and I could feel a little smile etching it's way on my face, which was followed shortly after by a little chuckle...and before I knew it I was downright laughing my guts out! She does the trick every time:) The lady should write a book(oh that's right she already has...note to self get her book!)




They say that you are a combination of the five people you hang out the most with...well I've decided Pioneer Woman needs to be in that five! So if I suddenly get crazy funny and witty it's because of Pioneer Woman...well and Abby...but that is a whole other story;)

No comments:

Post a Comment